Sunday, March 2, 2014

Keep Pushing

Here is a teaser of a shoot we did a few days ago. The slightly cool weather allowed me to wear this ensemble, my favorite of which would be these cute polka dot stockings I found just recently (after many months of searching). I will be posting the full outfit details once I got the photos from one of my photographer friends who just went to India. *wink*


Keeping a blog is not as easy as I thought it would be but I'm getting the hang of it. I just need to keep pushing. You should too.

xo, Cams

1 comment:

  1. Oh I understand you alright! At least you have high quality photos, it'll be easier for you to keep up with other fashion bloggers :)

    I hope you follow my blog, I am looking forward to being friends with you!
    http://thestylefondue.blogspot.com/

    I am following yours now! :)

    ReplyDelete